Running the W in BMW. (at Williamsburg Bridge)
50 Game of Thrones Braids, The New Face of Dior Homme, and More
- Game of Thrones is over. Sob. Make the GOT love last a little longer and scope out 50 of the epic show’s best braids. [The Cut]
- Outdoor yoga, boot camp, and paddleboarding, oh my! Here’s a comprehensive guide to outdoor and summer-centric fitness in New York. [Well+Good]
- Bold lips are always one of our favorite go-to looks—but pairing a crimson pout with a cropped cut? Shear genius. Here’s how to rock it. [BeautyHigh]
- Dior has just named Robert Pattinson the new face of Dior Homme. [WWD]
- OPI has released a set of six pretty iPhone cases featuring—you guessed it—their best-selling shades. [SheFinds]
Calling all puppy-loving New Yorkers! This weekend, Bark & Co is hosting their first ever Pupup Shop—a puppy-owner matchmaking and adoption event.
Journalists’ reaction when more than two people RT something they’ve posted.
never pass the ball to larry.
i love you, man.
Apple reported sales of $55 billion for its fourth-quarter, and a profit of $13 billion.
That’s THIRTEEN BILLION. $13,078,000,000, to be more precise. It’s the second-highest quarterly profit in U.S. history.
As Tim Cook pointed out on Apple’s conference call, the company sold 10 iOS devices…